Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Flying off tonight...

Finally, after days and days of waiting, it's our turn to set off for the trip. Leaving for Changi Airport Terminal 1 in another 4-5 hours time.

Packing was a nightmare. Not easy, especially since I have 2 nosy security guards in the room, who think its their right to poke their nose into every single item/bag I have.

While Lulu just sniffed around on the bed, I had to carry Toto out of my suitcase a few times during the packing. Maybe he wants to go along too. I'm so gonna miss him during the trip.

I've been throwing things in and pulling them out. Hopefully we'll be able to get some clothes on our first day at the Gold Coast, which is free and easy. The actual programme only begins on Thursday.

We're thinking of going to Harbourtown and see if we can grab some bargains. Only problem is, we don't really know how to get around and we've heard that the cab fares are a killer. Car rental? Public transport? We'll see when we get there.

No comments: