Monday, April 7, 2008

Day 3 - Warner Brothers Movie World, Gold Coast

After Sea World, we moved on to Warner Brothers Movie World. I was very excited as I've always like Warner Brothers! 

I grew up watching Looney Tunes after all.


We had some free time so we walked around. Then me and Nad tried out two of their games. One of it was throwing 3 balls into a tilted tub and if any remain in the tub, you win a prize.

We each had one ball in, so we won a Bugs Bunny toy! It feels different as compared to buying one, because we WON it!



Bringing the Bugs Bunny everywhere. We skipped this ride as we only just got dry from Sea World activities.


I have a gun too! I can't remember this character's name, but he's really cute...


A rabbit ducking the bullets with another rabbit in hand.


Looking forward to meeting Batman.


Keeping him warm.


I dreaded this ride. I remembered the last time I took the space shot in Genting Highlands, Malaysia, I cried like a baby when I got down.

This one is slightly different from the other spaceshot rides. The one in Genting and Dreamworld have you slowly ascending to the top, before waiting for the drop. But the Batwing Spaceshot shoots you upwards and down twice. 

Batman's taking the ride with us. He was very serious, but I guess that's cos he's in character. 


Heh heh, Batman's hugging the safety guards too. 



Miss Batman



Ka-Pow!


Love this picture I took with the bunny and our shadows on the ground.

We were about to head into shops when we saw that the street was cordoned off and found out that a parade was on its way. We found a good spot near the bend and waited.

First up, Austin Powers. Groovy Baby...


The Superheroes


Daffy Duck on his mobile.


The cunning Sylvester Cat on his too.


My favourite character - Tweety Bird. I tawt I taw a puddy tat...


Tasmanian Devil sharing the ride. Reminds me of a game I often played when I had the Sega Saturn.


Scooby Doo and the gang and the Mystery Machine.


Police Academy!


Marilyn Monroe waving and blowing kisses at the crowd.


Batman and his Batmobile.


I spotted this shop and HAD to take a picture with it. The Harry Potter shop.


A final parting shot before we trooped into the car and drove off to the Sunshine Coast.

Gold Coast has been a fantastic experience, and given a chance, I would really like to have the chance to come back again and explore the theme parks in detail. Also, the Australian Outback Spectacular, along with the malls.

Coming up... Day 4 - Surfing...

No comments: