Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Day 4 - Sunshine Coast (Part 2)

After the phone calls, we headed out to grab lunch.

Earlier on, Jane had so kindly showed me where to buy yummy quick lunches, a food court beside the hotel.

I headed straight for the fish & chips, 'cept I exchanged the chips for wedges. It was absolutely delicious!! I ate it whilst watching a movie on my laptop, while Nad was indulging in her Gossip Girls, which she is trying to get me addicted to. (not working yet, but who knows?)

Strangely enough, as I was just telling Nad, I came to Australia wanting to taste lots of fish & chips, I ended up killing more cows instead.


After lunch, I fell asleep waiting for the doctor. When he finally came around 4pm, I found out he drove all the way down from Brisbane. 

He did some checks, couldn't really decide what was the cause of my rashes and prescribed me some antihistamines, which I later bought from a pharmacy nearby.

I almost fainted when he gave me the bill. AU$225!!!!!!!!! I hope I can claim it from my travel insurance.

Took another short rest and got ready for our dinner at Blue Angel.


This is a nice little restaurant which serves delicious cuisine. As usual, I killed another cow and had some bubbly.
Check out my juicy steak, with the yummy sides.



Me and Nad outside the kitchen.


Nad's crazy stalker - Mr. Brent! (Thankfully he doesn't stalk me. It's scary since he's so tall.)

On to Brisbane the next day! Look out for the next post, which I might only be able to update in Singapore, due to the horrible internet connection rules in Quay West, Sydney.

No comments: